Today you and your classmates viewed each others personal narratives. Your classmates gave you a lot of advice today(hopefully). What advice do you think is the most helpful to you? Why? What did you learn by reading the other students' work?
I think that the most helpful adavice i got is that i need to sensetive detail because i only have one or two of it. I didn't learn anything from other classmate because most of them is same as my work or it just make no senses.
I think it's helpful because I can read all the mistakes that I make and I can fix it in the future. I don't think that I learn anything from other student because I think mine is AWESOME :D
I think that the most helpful adavice i got is that i need to sensetive detail because i only have one or two of it. I didn't learn anything from other classmate because most of them is same as my work or it just make no senses.
ReplyDeleteI think it's helpful because I can read all the mistakes that I make and I can fix it in the future. I don't think that I learn anything from other student because I think mine is AWESOME :D
ReplyDelete