Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Blog Assignment #2 Writing Reflection

Look at your test drive(personal narrative writing from last week).  Tell me what you think you did well.  How can you improve the next time you write a personal narrative?  Was you personal narrative interesting?  Why or why not?  What grammar errors did you make and how will you correct them in the future?

2 comments:

  1. i think i did well as describe detail what happened in my story and next time i can improve my writing with more dialoge. I think my reader would be hooked into my story because it have the good conflict and solution. I don't really know if i make a grammar mistake but it will be a past tense mistake, so next time i would try to scan through my work and looking for gammar mistake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I did well adding dialogues, and I explain the happen but not quite clear. I think my personnal narative is kind of interesting because I draw on my room wall and my mom got mad. I think I have some mistakes and I'll try to fix my mistakes next time.

    ReplyDelete